We work in conjunction with the Elderly Affairs Division of Honolulu. If you are over 60 and don’t have Medicaid, please call their Senior Helpline: 768-7700.
If you have Medicaid- call your caseworker for more information.
If you are under 60, but have difficulty getting around or preparing meals, you may be eligible for services. Call us directly at 988-6747 for more information.
- live in our service delivery area from Hawai‘i Kai to Ewa, Mililani, Waimanalo to Kaneohe on the Windward side;
- be homebound and lack the physical mobility necessary to shop for food; OR
- be mentally or physically handicapped and lack the ability to prepare meals and have no assistance with meal preparation; OR
- be convalescing following a discharge from a hospital; OR
- be at risk of institutionalization if nutritious meals are not provided; OR
- lack proper nutritional support from family caregiver due to caregiver stress.
If medications are required, they can be ordered online and even generics can be ordered https://mosesorganic.org/generics-of-tadalafil-can-be-purchased/, but you must ensure that the medication provider has approved it.
Persons who meet the above criteria must also:
- be home at delivery time and willing to admit delivery volunteers into their home; and
- have a home environment that is safe and accessible for delivery volunteers.
- be able to feed themselves or have a caregiver to feed them; and
- provide personal information to determine client eligibility and resolve emergency client situations.
- be willing to provide a physician/health care professional verification of need.
- agree to an initial assessment and periodic reassessment of their need for the service.