Giving Tuesday is December 1
Hawai‘i Meals on Wheels is participating in #GivingTuesday! It’s a national day of generosity, a day when you have the opportunity to positively impact kūpuna in need of home-delivered meals. In November, we provided over 20,000 home-delivered meals to 1,000 kūpuna and other homebound individuals throughout ‘Oahu.
With your help, HMoW will continue to respond to the surging requests for meals during the pandemic. Here are a few simple ways you can join us:
• Consider making a gift in honor of #GivingTuesday at HMoW.org
• Volunteer with us! Learn more here.
• Help us get the word out on social media – Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter by sharing, tagging and liking our posts
• Share photos on your social platform about what our organization means to you. Use this handy #GivingTuesday photo frame!
• Do something kind for another person or help a neighbor in need
With your help, we will continue to protect our community’s most vulnerable by providing nutritious meals to their doorsteps – throughout the holiday season and beyond!
Mahalo nui loa,
Hawai’i Meals on Wheels