2017 Gala mini-blog
Help us raise funds to help Oahu’s growing senior population live independently in health and dignity. Last year, we delivered more than 97,000 meals on Oahu. This year, we are on track to deliver more than 100,000 meals. We will be honoring Kahala Nui, our inaugural “Kupuna Advocate of the Year.”
We’ll have our Country Store, silent auction, Wall of Wine, intuitive readings, massage tables, and two new activities:
- Pick a Pearl for a jewel box with matching white pearl pendant and ear rings.
- Heads and Tails for matching Manaola clutch and handbag.
See you on September 21 at Honolulu Country Club!
2017 Gala Blog (stay tuned for all the changes to this year’s Gala):
- Register online at www.501auctions.com/hmowgala.
- Click on register button at the top right hand corner or register here to get started.
- Browse the Silent Auction, choose from the many great items
- Place your bid on a selected item, with an option of setting a maximum bid
- You will be notified on your smartphone if you have been outbid
- More about how to place a mobile bid here.
Registering online is the quickest, easiest way to place bids in the auction!
Simply register by entering your name, and contact information. Registering your credit card now will give you a speedy check in and checkout at the event. Note: your card won’t be charged for anything unless you complete a purchase or win an item on the night of the event. All of your information is securely encrypted.
Mobile bidding is completely secure.
But not to worry, we will also have bidding ambassadors throughout the night to assist with you with the bidding process, should you have any questions.
Join the fun! Mahalo Nui Loa for all your support. If you have any questions or need tech support contact Doug (firstname.lastname@example.org / 784-2754).
8/30/17: Yes, we’ll have a silent auction again this year — but with some BIG changes! Stay tuned for more info.
8/29/17: Note that this year’s Fundraising Gala will be at a new venue, the Honolulu Country Club. Here’s a clickable map:
Free parking, or $5 valet service (not including gratuity) available.